laaaaag.. and stuff

» Discussions about ABP - Reloaded [English]
Swoyer
Private
Private

laaaaag.. and stuff

Post by Swoyer » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:26 pm

APB have some lag problems lately, anyone knows why?

Ok so, I've been a bit outside GA since the major game seemed to be DayZ which is a game I will never play.

Correct me if there is something below you feel is not true.
And yes, i know Fallout 4 just came out and can have something to do with it.

I was quite hyped to find out that GA went back to APB and to see that we had 5-10ish people online a lot of the time.
Unfortunally I see the same trend I saw a couple of years ago, people come online for 1-5 days and then (almost) everyone is gone again. We also currently have 12 people that have not been online for over a year and the number grows more and more on 40+,30+, 20+ and 10+ weeks.
I would suggest a cleanup within the APB clan and put more effort into recruiting or ask if APB really is a game Gameaholic (and it's members) should put any resources in.

/Narrow

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Re: laaaaag.. and stuff

Post by 8ody8ag » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:14 pm

APB have some lag problems lately, anyone knows why?
Yes, this is something we all have notice and it's annoying for all of us. Dont know why tho.. .
I was quite hyped to find out that GA went back to APB and to see that we had 5-10ish people online a lot of the time
Yea, like it to.. .
Unfortunally I see the same trend I saw a couple of years ago, people come online for 1-5 days and then (almost) everyone is gone again. We also currently have 12 people that have not been online for over a year.. .
I'm with you and I think I know where this i heading.. .
I would suggest a cleanup within the APB clan and put more effort into recruiting.. .
I'm totaly with you there and if you following us on FB you know I've taking this up just a few days ago and also maked you an officer. I think we've given those old farts a chance to return and make this comeback together with us. Now lets us move forward and focus on recruiting and clean the list from those who doesn't.

Keep it up Narrrow, you're on the right track! Love it :lol:
Twitter.com/8ody8ag
Twitch.tv/8ody8ag