» Discussions about other RTS-Games [English]
Mandrake
Backbone Member
Backbone Member
Sweden

Foxhole

Post by Mandrake » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:41 am

Hey fellow gamers!

There is sale on steam and one "newish" game got my interest up... Foxhole on sale for 14.99.

What is Foxhole all about?

Foxhole's goal is to make players truly feel like they are working together to direct the outcome of an open ended war. Some games have attempted to pull this off in the past, but many of the have been hindered by gameplay affecting micro-transactions or mechanics that hold the player's hands too much, resulting in wars that feel artificial instead of truly organic and player driven. Our mission is to be uncompromising in delivering this experience.

In Foxhole, hundreds of players coordinate in large scale operations over the course of days and even weeks. We want players to be setting up supply lines, executing missions behind enemy lines, and banding together to defend key strategic locations throughout the world. Players are free to play any role they can imagine on the battlefield without the restrictions of a prefabricated loadout. From a field medic to a logistics officer or simply a front line soldier, players should be able to inhabit any role they desire on the battlefield.

http://www.foxholegame.com/

Looks pretty cool if you ask me, i havent tried it yet. I took the chance to get it now when its on sale.

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Re: Foxhole

Post by 8ody8ag » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:09 am

I'll look it up ;)
Twitter.com/8ody8ag
Twitch.tv/8ody8ag

Morfen
Copral
Copral
Sweden

Post by Morfen » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Looks interesting! :ugeek:
Let's not talk about realism in a video game. because no matter how "real" a feature is, it can make the gameplay suffer, which should never be sacrificed in the name of realism... :ugeek:

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Post by 8ody8ag » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:17 am

I'll buy it if atleast 5-6 of you will :gun1:
Twitter.com/8ody8ag
Twitch.tv/8ody8ag

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin